Reiki, pronounced Ray-key, is a popular term we hear when it comes to the world of the unknown. Perhaps you’ve had a friend who’s had it done before or know someone who practices using it in their daily life.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
Rei meaning Spiritual Wisdom and Ki meaning life energy.
So… What does it look like to have Reiki performed on you? When I have a client who comes in to see me in person, I have them lay on a table while I draw out the ancient symbols in the air and then lightly lay my hands at the client’s feet, which are covered with a blanket.
After that the Reiki energy starts to flow to the part of the body that needs it the most. Then I use my intuition to move my hands to where I am being guided to go next.
What does it feel like and how do I know it’s working? Reiki feels different for everyone because it is doing work that is unique to you! Some people feel a warm energy or a tingling in their body. Some people feel a vibration and some feel a calm soothing sensation.
As I use Reiki to clear and shift stuck energy in the body, I am also lovingly channeling in your inner guidance to help bring clarity to your life.
Top 10 Signs Reiki and Intuitive Channeling could really help you:
- You are having physical discomfort.
- You experience a lot of anxiety in your life.
- You experience depression.
- You feel like something feels really off in your life and you don’t know why.
- You are going through a new life transition.
- You are unhappy in your relationship/relationships.
- You have a lot of worries and fears.
- You’ve been told you’re too negative.
- You are looking for validation of what your own intuition is telling you.
- You struggle to communicate easily with someone in your life.
Reiki Royal Oak
Reiki West Bloomfield
Reiki Bloomfield Hills
Reiki Rochester Hills
Reiki Farmington Hills